Open-Architecture Panels Scale for Single- or Multi-Site Applications
MIAMISBURG, Ohio — Matrix Systems, an industry leader in access control and security management solutions, announces a new series of security panels that utilize Mercury Security's open-architecture controllers and sub-controllers—the most trusted technology in the industry. The heavy-duty panels have been structured to provide the ultimate in flexibility, supporting a wide variety of controller configurations. When paired with a main controller, each panel can support up to 31 sub-controllers and communicates to Matrix's Frontier™ Access Control software via IP network. Each panel comes fully wired and includes emergency battery backup.
The base ME-0011A panel consists of a chassis and power supply fully wired to support three Mercury boards and allows users to configure any combination of controllers and sub- controllers.
Also available are a series of preconfigured panels:
- UN-0013A: 2 Reader Access Control Panel that controls two doors, and includes space for two additional Mercury boards. The UN-0002 two door controller included in the panel can support up to 31 sub-controllers.
- UN-0014A: 4 Reader Access Control Panel that controls four doors, and includes space for one additional Mercury board. The UN-0002 two controller included in the panel can support up to 31 sub-controller.
- UN-0015A: 2 Reader Access Control Expansion Panel that controls two additional doors, and includes space for two additional Mercury boards
- UN-0016A: 4 Reader Access Control Expansion Panel that controls four doors, and includes space for one additional Mercury board.
- UN-0017A: 6 Reader Access Control Panel that controls six doors. The UN-0002 two door controller included in the panel can support up to 31 sub-controllers.
- UN-0018A: 6 Reader Access Control Expansion Panel that controls six doors.
Any of the following Mercury boards can be added to a panel if additional space is available.
- UN-0005: SCP-MR-50 One Door Sub-controller
- UN-0006: SCP-MR-52 Two Door Sub-controller
- UN-0009: SCP-SI-16 Sixteen Input Sub-controller
- UN-0010: SCP-SO-16 Sixteen Output Sub-controller
"Matrix Systems knows how important scalability and open-architecture are for securing people, property, and information," says James Young, President and Owner. "This new series of Matrix designed and built Mercury Security Panels offers a new level of scalability and durability. We've applied over 30 years of security industry manufacturing experience to produce a line of Mercury access control panels unique in the industry. We also back it with unparalleled 24/7/365 service and support.